Looking for a good, free Personal Information Manager (PIM) to manage your life? Try EssentialPIM. Its a PIM freeware complete with a calendar, to do list, contact information and a built in notepad. It's simple enough to use and the uncluttered interface provides an easy way for you to manage all of your important information.
- Versatile import / export - you can export and import your data from and to various sources such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Data Protection - you can ensure your data is protected with database encryption built inside EssentialPIM.
- Multilingual Interface - you can change the language if you can't understand English. (I am wondering if you understand what i am saying right now :) )
- Color coded / Iconic Interfaces - entries, for example in Scheduler are color coded to increase productivity and usability.
- Print support - you can easily print all the infos from this freeware easily.
- Notes - Outlook can't beat this Notes. Its color coded and you can select icons to differentiate one with another. You can even insert pictures in it - its kind of a Rich Text Format notes, if i am not mistaken.
- Portable edition - you can even run EssentialPIM portable edition inside a USB drive and bring your data anywhere you want (cool!) - please be aware that this is a separate download from the normal EssentialPIM.
If you are still not convinced by this review by myfreeware list, why don't you download this freeware from here ,
and then tell me if you like it or not by posting some comments here :)
Add to del.icio.us |
Googlize this post! |
Add to BlinkList |
Digg it! |
Spurl this! |
Add to Technorati Favorites |