Name:
Location: Selangor, Malaysia

loves reading and doing things with computers, internet, games and more.

Add to Google

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2006

Quintessential Player


During my student days, i normally use WinAmp to play all mp3 files. It's some kind of a default media player for students. If i am not mistaken, at that time it's version 2.x (x means some number silly, thanks for asking).


But after a few updates and WinAmp 3.x were released, I feel it's a bit slower and I began my quest for other top mp3 players.

I think I've found the best in the Quintessential Player or for short, the QCD Player.


Why I like it so much:

  • Easy to use interface – everything just makes sense

  • Crisp sound quality – out of the box, no tuning needed

  • Lightweight – full installation only takes 2.4MB

  • Guaranteed stability and robustness – it never makes my PC hangs :)

  • Free – this one is a must, or else this would not be reviewed here!

  • CD Ripper – burn all files on the play list, from the convenience of the beautiful interface


But i personally think the best features of this player is that it's so stable and lightweight. So..., enjoy!



Download this freeware from -> http://www.quinnware.com/downloads.php

For another fantastic free ware, one for all media players, check my review on VLC Player here.

Add to del.icio.us |  Googlize this post! |  Add to BlinkList |  Digg it! |  Spurl this! | 
Add to Technorati Favorites  | 

Comments on "Quintessential Player"

 

post a comment